Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need help with food money
Hey there, 

My names Sam, and I'm a disabled digital artist just trying to get by. I live on welfare to help when commissions are low, but I've been really sick lately and unable to focus on art, leading to severe burnout. I just need any help people can give ;-; even 20 bucks for a coffee, a few bucks to help me get some groceries and medicine. I suffer from severe GERD as well and haven't been able to afford simple things like gaviscon or other even pain killers to help relieve the constant pain. I need a cane to get around, and my body just hasn't been doing very well these last few months. I'm just struggling mentally and physically and don't really know what else to do, so I figure reaching my hand out just in case can't hurt. I don't need a lot, if people even gave 10-20 bucks each that'd be a great help.  Heart

I'd love to get some fresh veggies and something other than instant noodles to live off of, and I'd appreciate any bit of help anyone can throw my way <3 I just wanna feel safe and okay again and relieve some of this pain I'm in. 

https://paypal.me/shinsiladen is my paypal link, thank you so much for stopping by!