Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
At the brink of losing my family
Hello,

I don't even know where to start and this is my first time begging for money, but don't know where else to go.

Last Year me and my family lost a little brother to covid. But the truth is, He had many other health conditions, ranging from autoimmune disease, to heart problems. For years, my family was struggling to get him on his feet, and financially supported with everything they could. All this time He fought very bravely but couldn't hold against all of this and passed away, struggling so much. I have never seen all my life anyone take as much heartbreak and suffering then him.

Soon after my brothers passing, my granmother passed away due to late diagnose of breast cancer. She also suffered too much pain, and because of the high fees of medical treatment, my family as well went under the stress of fully supporting her, but unfortunately it wasn't enough.

All this just broke my family. At first, they had to take many loans, just to keep up with medical care, they sold one of two houses that we had (for me and my bro), and tried to take this to all this medical treatment, but eventually all this caught up to us. My father after the incident just couldn't gather himself to go on and slowly started to spiral into depression. He already had some financial issues but after this, couldn't keep up with work and eventually left and found solace into alcohol. I just don't know what to do and am at a loss. My mother is in similar position, but is trying her best to keep us together. I see slowly in her eyes that she to is losing that light that is still left in her and I don't want to see her this way. As for me, I also am doing coaching aside and try to bring something to the table but it's just not enough.

recently my grandfather got a heart attack and as it turns out he needs a heart surgery as soon as possible and that is when I decided to come and seek help with you. This news was devastating to us, as we couldn't hold with what we have as it is.The tension and hopelesness in the family is just unbearable anymore, we just don't know what to do and who to turn to.

please I ask you for your support to at least see any light out of this mess. I dont know where else to turn to.

If you're reading this and could spare some, please help us in any way, I will be forever grateful and If I can, I will try to reach out to any one of you who spares, and return everything in the future.

Here is where you can donate through paypal: paypal.me/tkhub14