Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help me keep going
I'm asking for any financial help that can keep me going. I have a diagnosed neurodivergent condition that is legally a disability that is not well understood and it is becoming more and more unmanageable. Previously when it got to this point I have attempted suicide.

My managers and coworkers have created an environment where I can't work because a large part of the workplace believe I invented my disability to get out of working. I've been implicitly threatened, harrassed, and lied about so I appear in breach of basic processes. My legal advice was to stay away until the situation was resolved, but this was three weeks ago and I have run out of money. I can't afford food, can't get my car back on the road, and can't make repayments. 

All my energy is spent trying to basically live, so I can't start the legal process I need to recover lost earnings. I also can't push forward to find a new job until these things are sorted out. And this pressure is building and my mental health is seriously declining.

I've spent four days on the phone seeking some immediate financial assistance from every official source but because my disability is not well understood I haven't been successful. I am only immediately short about $2,000 AUD. Friends and family haven't been able to help either.

If I can't get these immediate financial problems sorted I know where I am headed because I've been there before. I have evidence for everything and will be fully accountable for everything I've claimed here. My name and email are real and anyone can ask me anything. I've managed this condition for 46 years and have never made it anyone else's responsibility. Now I'm asking for help.

If I get through this I'm not going to stop until I make sure that there is a least one resource in Australia people can access to help them be believed and therefore helped. I promise. If you can help at all please do. 

paypal.me/travissaysthanks