Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Financial emergency from medical issue and car accident- how do I make $300 in the ne
Exclamation 
I got in a car accident in December that took away what very little financial security I had- after spending about a decade being homeless I finally found the most amazing home and the most generous, gracious landlord of all time, and was starting to get myself on track when someone who was speeding ran into me when I was turning left and since there were no witnesses I ended up being put at fault. Any and all money I had (including my rent money for January) was totally wiped out just getting my car back. Since then my chronic medical issues have gotten ten times worse, and I ended up not being able to work for a while. I'm back working again and it's great, but I promised my landlord I would pay them the rest of my rent for this month (I've been doggy paddling but they have really been working with me) and to earn their trust back I was supposed to make a payment today, but a few auto-drafts I wasn't thinking about hit my account and I am now $310 short. If I don't pay them by the time they wake up, I will have lost their trust and I will also probably lose the home I have felt so safe and happy in after so many years on couches and streets with no privacy etc. I have the most amazing situation here and I am desperate not to lose it, after having lost everything so many times before. I have always rebuilt and I know if I needed to again I could, but I'm just starting to move forward in my life after YEARS of stagnation and being tossed around by circumstance and the system, and I am determined not to lose the momentum I have right now. I've been working again so things are starting to get better but it's kind of a too little too late situation since I thought I would have that $310 and made the promise around that, and no matter what money I've been making with work it's not like I can get it in the next few hours. Any help/ideas? I'm a fantastic tarot reader and know a lot about helping businesses get their social media up and running, among other things. I only have Cash App for payments. Thank you for your support!!