Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
URGENT - Please Im financially hurting with no where to go.
Link supplied down below x 
Hi beautiful people, so my situation involves a few different unfortunate events happening one after another, I’m a good person who lives comfortably generally and have always been quite the generous type. The past few weeks I have been scammed TWICE, first time I was scammed out of close to 3k every last cent I had with the bank unable to return my funds as of yet. Following fortnight, I didn’t receive my pay due to  obvious bank account issues and didn’t end up receiving it until the next fortnight which went all within the hour to paying kind enough friends that could help me out, I am so desperate I can only eat 1-2 times every 2 days and am having to walk 2 hours to work in the freezing cold as I can’t find my car,  everything is overdue my a long time my credit is affecting my ability. Please someone. What goes around comes around and I would like to be able to pay you back or help you out in some shape or form in the future 
I WILL LITERALLY DO ANYTHING. Here’s my pay pal link. Message me directly for anything else I’d love to chat 

Can you help financally in the hole on the Generosity Network? Every little bit helps!

https://www.paypal.com/pools/c/8LI5yyOjPA