Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wage Theft
The company I have worked for over four years has been making unauthorized deductions for several months. Leaving my daughter, myself and our dog to live off of nothing. When I was able to get a response from our HR department all they could do was blame other departments. The issue continued and I was forced to quit and find an attorney. I know that I have a long road still to recouping my losses and starting over with a new employer to get back to the level and pay I was at. But being able to pay my bills and get ourselves back in a place and buy food and get my car legal to drive would be a wonderful start.  I'm just looking for hope. My mental health has suffered incredibly at times not being able to get my meds. Assistance programs won't accept me because even though I don't have the wages they go by gross income. It's just very difficult to survive and where I put in so much effort and belief in the companies brand screaming integrity then have them ignore wage laws and sweep me away as I where nothing was devastating. I wish I didn't have to ask for help but I need to. And any help to allow my little family get back on our feet while we go through the next several months of hearings wouldn't be unbelievably amazing.  
Your time and help is greatly appreciated. Best wishes to you and your families.

PayPal me
@melissa497947

Idaho