Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HELP! HELP!! Desperate Mommy
Exclamation 
Blush KI would like to start off by saying hello and thank thank you for reading this and understanding. I am a single mom of 3, 2 beautiful girls in high school and 1 son in middle school. Our lives were decent at one time. I had a good paying jobs, then the pandemic hit and the company had trouble recovering from this. So, the company had layoffs and unfortunately I was one of them being upper management and what they considered a high paying salary. I have found another job but to support my children the best way I could and ASAP I took almost a $8 pay cut. I work at a full time Job and do Amazon Flex pastime 4 night a week. Ends still don’t meet, I am still short $600 buck a month so I am robbing Peter to pay Paul paycheck to paycheck. I know there will be people saying why don’t you do it 7 days a week then to make ends meet. Well, the reason I don’t is because my children need me. Even though my daughter are old enough to help take care of themselves and there little brother it is not there responsibility. They should be teens and not worry about raising there little brother or themselves. They still need guidance. My 2 oldest ate products of teen pregnancies, and I want to say I have done my best to break that cycle. My oldest has 1 more year before leaving for college and I need to make sure she is set and I will not be able to do that with all my debt. She would be the first in my family to attend a university and I’ve tried my hardest ever since she exclaimed she wanted to go to save money. Well, that is been exhausted and I am hurting for her. Please guardian angels help us. I have $35678.73 in dept I desperately need to pay these off, so I can send me daughter to college and just make ends meet for our living. 
Thank you all for your time and consideration!  Blush