Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Desperate Mom
Ilol Thank  Blush Hello generous community,

I am a single mother of 3. My 2 oldest are a product of teen pregnancy. Our life was good till the pandemic. I’ve tried and tried to make ends meet since losing a good paying salary position to hourly and loosing $8 an hour. I lost my job because the company could not recover from the pandemic and was forced to shut down. I do have a full time job and do Amazon Flex 5 days a week. I still have trouble making ends meet. My dream would to pay off all my debt beside my mortgage to help me make ends meet. I rarely get to see my children these days. On the days I do not work 2 jobs it because one of my childrens has some type of sporting event going on. Those missed days do effect my financial. Please someone help please!! I really need to be here for my children not just financially but also physically and emotionally. I have $40763 in dept that I’m behind on and  also my regular house hold bills. Getting rid of this debt will also help he send my oldest daughter to college. I have 2 years before she goes and don’t want to disappoint her because of COVID. She would be the first one in my family to go to college, and she would like to go to a University. Anything will help, even if it’s just to help me make monthly payment of these items. Please I’m desperate and need the help. THANK YOY FOR YOU TIME IN READING MY PROBLEM AND CONSIDERATION!!   Blush

PayPal user name: @higherlearning206
Cash app: $techavez26