Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wrongfully charged and imprisoned after being brutally assaulted
Exclamation 
I'm here today to ask for help from anyone kind enough to bless a man who has been continuously kicked down by life. I can't go into much detail here as the matter is an ongoing issue. But I suppose I should star with an introduction.

My name is Carlos. I am a 32-year-old husband, father, ordained minister, disabled war veteran, and until recently an employee at McDonalds. A couple of months ago, I was brutally assaulted by a local police officer who wrongfully tased me, excessively, maced me, and wrongfully detained and imprisoned me.

Further more, while being held in the county lock up, I was humiliated, denied my rights, and made the butt of a cruel joke by the officer in charge and his deputies who sat for 6 hours laughing up a storm while watching me struggle to get the mace out of my eyes.

When the arresting officer maced me, he was so out of control that he maced me in the ear, but hit his partner in the face. The mace didn't get into my eyes until I was placed in the holding tank where I was instructed by the officer in charge to simply wash the crap off with water, when he knew that it was only going to reactivate and spread the mace from my right ear to my entire face. Afterwards, when I called to him again, he told me to try piss. So I did, because I was desperate to stop the burn. Never try piss...piss makes it 100x worse. The entire time this was happening, I could hear them laughing up a storm just down the hall as they watched the struggle through the cameras. I was mocked, ridiculed, left with piss and mace on my face, and humiliated for 6 hours by these people and while this was going on, I didn't even know what I was there for. The arresting officer never read me the Miranda Rights, never told me why I was being arrested, nothing. He didnt speak to me at all. Simply assaulted me and kidnapped me without one word to me.

This incident has left a lasting mark on me as I am paranoid all the time and will hardly leave my house because I don't want to go through this again. It's fucking ridiculous that they can roll up and do what ever they want and you can't defend yourself. The feeling of being defenseless is one I never thought I would come to know.

Now, because they know they fucked up in a big way, they are attempting to bury me legally under serious state jail felony charges that could put me in jail for a year or more. The arresting officer made countless falsified statements on his paper work, falsified every piece of evidence he filed against me, and lied about victim statements, etc.

However, I was unable to meet the payments that my lawyer was asking for and so I now have no one to defend me against this legal attack. I have court coming up on the 22nd and am afraid that I will not be a free man after that hearing.

In order for the lawyer to take me on and finish my case and help me fight this horrific ordeal, I must come up with $25,000. As a disabled war vet and, until recently, a maintenance at McDonalds, I do not have this kind of money on hand nor do I have any way of coming up with it through loans, selling property, etc.

I'm really reaching out for a saving hand or hands here. I know the online community has pulled off some miracles in the past and so I am hoping you can do the same for me.

If you would be willing to help me meet this insane goal then please, I beg you, contact me as soon as possible at

806-477-0670

with a text message or a phone call so that we can work out the details. Ask for Carlos and mention this post....please....my income is what supports my family and keeps us fed. My children are 7, 6, 4 and they won't understand why daddy had to go away. In the end, they are the ones hurt the most in all this...please contact me asap if you can help.... Or simply send your help to the cashtag below!

Cashtag: $luckymrpanda