Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Single father desperately needs help
Hi, I am a single father of 2. I am in desperate need to get my car back up, I need 4 tires, a patch for the exhaust and my car inspected. The tires are $368.00, the patch is $15 and the inspection is $60. I know this may seem like a I am honestly in need. I would need $443 to get it all. I really need my car so I can take my daughters to there doctors. I won’t drive the car and get a citation for it. I’ve been walking to work, and walking them to day care. I can’t walk them to there doctors as it is 35 minutes away and it would include highways and that is not safe. I get paid the 24th my check yesterday went to rent which is $850 and the rest was groceries . I do alot of over time and I will pay whoever back that can help me. My one daughter is late 2 weeks on her shots and the other is a month late to her check up. I have no family to help take me there and there fathers aren’t involved. I am sorry for posting this, I feel really bad  I don’t know where else to post this at all. Anything helps though, I appreciate anything. 

My PayPal is https://www.paypal.me/coby949