Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I CRAVE YOUR ASSISTANCE
Hello, there. I am a young man who lives in the Caribbean—in Antigua, to be specific. I finished high-school with a distinction in English Language. I failed all of my other CXC subjects. Gaining employment has been virtually impossible because of the following:

[1] I have deplorable CXC grades

[2] I haven't been able to regain a passport, nor do I possess any form of photo identification, albeit I'm a native.

[3] I own only two articles of clothing

Here's my situation:

I ended up in my mother's care as a result of my father relocating to the United States. He went in search of a better life. Thereafter, my father made it very clear that he wanted nothing to do with me, because he learned the truth about my sexuality.

I was enormously unhappy when I was in high-school because of the environment in which I lived. I suffered physical and verbal abuse at the hands of my mother, as well as at the hands of her violent husband. The unpleasant experiences of my home life should have driven me to excel in school. Instead I became self-loathing, and I developed apathy towards my education. I was determined to finish high-school, though, because my parents did not. However, I neglected to adequately prepare for CXC, which is my GREATEST regret.

My mother threatened to expose a letter that I wrote to a guy. She was intent on showing the contents to the intended recipient's mother, as well as to persons living in the neighborhood. Knowing I wouldn't have been able to endure the ensuing shame, I ran away after my mother left to actualize her threat, leaving behind all of my belongings .

I was taken in by a former classmate. A severe decline in my health landed me in hospital in August of 2021. That was when I learned that I am the host of a disease that medical science cannot rid me of. After I told him about my diagnosis, my former classmate quickly severed ties with me in September of 2021, leaving me for dead and alone in an apartment that I have not been able to pay for.

Currently, I have only one friend. He's pursuing a degree in China. He's been using the money he receives from the Chinese government to provide me with sustenance, as well as to pay for my rent and internet. Unfortunately, he will not be receiving a stipend at the end of June, because his time in China comes to an end in July. That means I will suffer homelessness after the end of June.

If I am able to retain the apartment, my friend will also have a place to live after he returns from China. And because he has secured a job in Antigua, he has vowed to furnish me with the means to return to school, so I can become empowered and self-sufficient.

I would be grateful to receive your aid. Your generosity will provide nourishment to my body, while I continue taking my medications. But more importantly, your generosity will keep a roof over my head, as well as enable me to keep in touch with my beloved and ever faithful friend. Lastly, your generosity will afford me the opportunity to blossom and evolve.

I have receipts from my landlord and my internet provider to quiet any doubts concerning the following:
My rent is $1200 XCD
My internet is $300 XCD
XCD stands for Eastern Caribbean Dollar. The amounts displayed are NOT in US currency.

https://www.paypal.me/KeithWilliams92

Thank you for reading!