Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My life has changed
I was reading through some other stories and looks like I’m not the only one who wishes they didn’t have to post here. I didn’t know these sites were a thing, but hoping it works out for me. 

I am a mother of two children. That being said my oldest is so hard to deal with in a daily basis. I won’t get into details other then that he has ODD and ADHD. I have been working but due to my child I had to quit to better support him in life. This choice has me hating myself wondering where I went wrong with my life.. I’m doing everything to keep my family afloat but why is it so hard. Now, being jobless, I have bills and rent and everything. I’m sure you know the struggles. 

I suffer from severe anxiety which I cannot afford my medication for

On top of all the bills, I have a dental surgery I cannot afford due to losing my job. When did life get so hard… when did I hit rock bottom to the point I’m asking strangers for money.. 

I had savings but had to spend them recently
I guess I’m just looking for a little bit of help, not even a lot. I know there are people out there worse off then me. That’s the main reason I hate asking for help because someone else needs it more… but I feel at this moment I need it more.. 

I give whenever I have extra, I have a huge heart. 
https://www.paypal.me/tkaye181