Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In need of help
Hi I’ve never done anything like this before but here goes
I am literally begging for help like a lot of people my work suffered during covid and I fell behind with my Mortage repayments and everything has snowballed into the dire situation I am in now my home is now in danger of being repossessed unless I can find around £2500 I know this is a lot of money but I really don’t know how else to try and get this money (family are in no situation to help) I have 3 children and my partner lost both parents in a short space of time which has had a massive impact on his mental health as you can imagine so i am literally trying to keep everything going for everyone and I am struggling this is the final nail in the coffin and I honestly don’t feel like I can do it much longer and am going to be tipped over the edge if this repossession goes ahead I just hope that someone can help no matter how big or small the amount 
Thank you for taking the time to read and I just pray that you don’t find yourself in the same situation because I wouldn’t wish it on any one 
PayPal.Me/janegarrick