Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Urgent assistance
Hi everyone

Firstly, im not going to give a long speach. I just want to say may GOD bless us all in abundance. 

I am a single mom of 2 boys ages 4 and nearly 2 years. I used to sell hair care products which I earned a income on a daily basis. It was not much but I could get by with feeding my kids and giving them a little bit more than the ordinary.

When it rains, it pours! 

So a series of bad things have been happening to me the past 2 months. I have lost my small business due to being scammed out of 5k. Thus causing me to have to explain to clients why their orders are late or hasnt even arrived yet.  I have exhausted all my finances on rent and food and not forgetting gas. Just basic survival. I feel i have no time for my kids, since im all day on my phone looking for ways and means to earn an income, my baby already starts to cry when i pick up my phone and he wants attention. But its so hard when u worry about where the next diaper or plate of food will come from. I dont have anybody. No family, they basically turn a blind eye or they just say they dont have. Its so stressful for me because i litterally have no time for myself or time for my kids worrying what my next option would be. Currently im sitting in the car, was on my way to drop of my very last shampoo set and use that money to get gas into my car and atleast get some nappies the night and a meal for us. Guess what? She cancelled while on my way to her, i decided okay let me reroute my plan to get to the nearest person i know who can help. I get there and she tells me she doesnt have a blue cent to assist me. I get back into the car, boys cried themselves to sleep nagging theyr hungry, where i live there arent many feeding schemes and we are often looked down upon when we ask for help. So i am forced to be independent on myself. As i drive away  few block and i run out of gas. Its really too far to walk with my kids to get back home. So now im sitting in thw car. Looking for help i texted over 40 people not one of them able to help me, i cant leave my vehicle behind as its the means to get to my bread and butter and will probably be stolen when i come to get it later. So i guess we are sleeping in the vehicle in this freezing weather i dont even have a blanket  to keep us warm.

Please assist me in getting us home. I dont want much since i can find my own way with hustling but atleast a 50 to 100 dollars would be sufficient. I would be forever grateful and i would definitely do the same once i get bacm on my feet.

https://paypal.me/Natheerah

Kind regards, 
Naths