Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Electric turned off & need help with medicines
Heart 
I have wrote this 3 times & I keep going over in words so I'm going to keep it as simple as I can this time. My mother was forced into retirement do to a fall she had and since then she's had a series of medical problems arise. I'll name just a few. At 69 she was diagnosed with juvenile diabetes, she had to go in & out of hospital many times landing in ICU from low blood sugar to all out high blood sugar landing her in a coma. At one hospital stay she fell breaking her hip She had to have a complete hip replacement. She was wanting  to return  to work as a over the road truck driver but do to her health she can't. She needs help with medication insulin life threatening to not take and get enough funds to move back to our home state . the  transmission went out on her truck so we don't have transportation I know this all sounds crazy but it can all be verified.. She needs  help towards insulin however our goal is also to get back home. Kentucky is where we're from but we can't ever seem to get the money together to move and now our electric was shut off. Mom was in the hospital 2 weeks ago and forgot to pay electric bill so it got shut off 2 days ago.  We won't have money untill 2nd week of April. We've been basicky sitting in the dark and all of our food has ruined. As I said all of this can be verified. Any help would be appreciated.Thank you

httpsaypal.me/kathleenm49?country.x=US&locale.x=en_US