Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Never thought I Would End Up Here but Please Consider
I want to say thank you for taking the time out to read and hear my plea. 

I found this site by doing a Google search “in need of financial assistance, crowd funding, ask a stranger for financial assistance, desperately in need of assistance, cyber beg a stranger, cyber assistance. I stumbled across this site. I'm not sure how legit it is but here I am.

Early Childhood Education teacher turned Arts & Crafts seller since I lost my job in December due to Covid. My car was totalled by a drunk driver. Aunt who has taken the responsibility of raising my 14yr old niece and 13yrs old twin nephews since 2015. A fur mom of a tea cup yorkie name Coffee with a special diet his food is expensive & a chocolate point siamese cat name Frap-Puccino who suffers from seizures her medications is expensive her vet bill is astronomical. At this point didn't know where else to turn. I'm backed up on my bills and really struggling to get by. I've asked for help from the little bit of family I have, so far it's been unsuccessful. The reasons I hesitate to ask for help from strangers but here I am, Overwhelmed & broke and humbly begging online. How bizarre is that. Any donation is greatly  appreciated. rent $875, utilities $220, cable package $185, credit card bill this month $648, loan shark $1,500. Thank you for reading and your generosity. Have a blessed day/night.
http://cash.me/empressthunder