Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seeking an Angel ? Need Help Soon!
Heart 
To start with, begging has really never been anything I thought I would do, but life sometimes has a funny way of getting us.  Learning to live with just the basics and sometime not even that is tough.  I have had so many downs lately I thought for sure my turn to be up was coming.  Living is not always fun when you are told you can’t work because you are too sick, but without work you can’t pay bills so how do you live?  Not only am I having to take care of myself but I also have to take care of a person that has autism and trying to make sure that their needs are met as well.  All of this while I am dealing with cancer, cancer without any health insurance, without any real help of any kind and now the bills have piled up so high.  Just to list a few Rent is $1,000 & currently I am 2 months almost 3 months late; Power is always a 2 month bill and currently it sits at a bill of $505.99; water is several months late and it is currently at $701.23; Car insurance is $301 a month and its 2 months due; car payment which is my most biggest stress is $441 a month and its 2 months past (it’s total balance is $12802 & its for a car that at this point isn’t even worth the amount); normal everyday mis expenses & groceries we live on $100 a week when we can get it.  I don’t know if anyone will respond or if anyone will donate, but I felt I had to at least try.  I’m really at the bottom.  

Thanking anyone that helps in advance

Paypal.me/helpboro