Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Struggling first time author needs help to get published
Hello.  I recently finished writing my first novel, and am struggling to get it published.  Becoming an author has been a lifelong dream of mine, but I am unable to get the book published without paying up front because I am an unknown author.  I have been trying to save the money needed to get it published, as several companies have read the book and are eager to proceed, but I currently am living paycheck to paycheck and have not been able to save yet.

Every time I get a bit of money put aside, an emergency comes up and I end up having to spend it.  My husband is mentally ill, with multiple personalities, and is often a 6 year old child, so he is unable to work.  I am in poor health, due to an infection that caused severe damage to my knee and ongoing shortness of breath, so I am only able to work from home, and am barely getting by right now.

If anybody is able to help, I would greatly appreciate it, and would be happy to send you a physical copy of my book as soon as it is published, or a digital copy sooner.  It is a fantasy novel about a teenage girl who dies in a car crash and wakes up in another world where magic is real. If anybody is curious I would be happy to provide a synopsis.

Here is my paypal info:  paypal.me/Erised2022