Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Helping me buy a car.
I would have never thought that I would get to this place in life, where I felt this low. At the end of 2021, I had been scammed by someone who was posing as a bank representative. I was stressed at work when I received a text which I thought was from my bank, that said fraud alert someone has taken 3000 dollars out of your account. When I texted back that I was not familiar with these withdrawals I was quickly phoned by someone and they said what I thought at the time, all the right things, and had convinced me to zelle them money. I felt stupid, awful, and absolutely violated. They had left me with almost nothing and continued to try and take more from me after. From there I had to save up my money again. Come 2022, I have had a lot of car trouble and knew that I needed to get a car fast. I saw that a co-worker on Instagram had found a way to make quick money and had posted on her page and story. Little did I know that this was a scam. By the time she had regained her account and told everyone I had already invested my money. I have continued to try and get the money back from my scammers, but it is no use. The only thing I can do is file a report, but I did not lose enough money to make a solid case to refund anything back to me. I now barely have any money and I still need to buy a car immediately. I do not want to tell my parents because I am still embarrassed about the last time I was scammed. I have never felt this low in my life, it is an awful feeling to be taken advantage of, not just once but twice. I know this may be asking a lot, but I am in need of at least 4000 dollars so that I can buy a new car before the one I own now gives out. I am trying to sell my car on Monday (02/08/22) and if I cannot raise any money, I am going to have to take out a loan and I am really trying to avoid that. I know what I did was stupid both times and if I could go back and redo both occurrences I would. Thanks, guys. 

paypal.me/hopeyll