Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IN DESPERATE NEED OF FINANCIAL HELP!
Thank you to anyone who took the time to read this post. This year has been extremely hard due to the pandemic. I've been a resident of North Carolina for a year now leaving the very expensive New York City to live better. In the process of doing so, I have no family down here and live alone. I recently got a new job in the Health Care Industry assisting customers with their benefits and helping people is something I truly enjoy. Recently this same month the very job that hired me needed more workers due to Covid, having laid off due to the company hiring over their quota. It saddens me that I must reach out this way. I have exhausted all my options in trying to meet my rent for February 1st! My family in the city is limited with financial resources due to the passing of my grandaunt and grandpa. They are unable to assist, I talked with my Credit card bank and was rejected for a small loan due to lack of seniority with my credit line. I've reached out to friends, and no one can help me. I've talked with my leasing manager and sadly they won't allow an extension or payment plan for me to owe them so I can stay in my unit while I wait to hear back from the jobs I've applied to. Through these Covid times, there is no longer a CDC nor any state eviction moratorium in effect to have me stay in my apt.  I have been dealing with extreme anxiety and very depressed feelings about what will happen, everything happened so fast I just lost my job on January 7th. I stay up late nights and into the mornings applying for jobs. I'm 27 years old first time making it on my own and I don't even feel accomplished, I feel so depleted. I've attached my rent statement to this post. Please if anyone can find kindness in their hearts to help, you will never truly know how deeply appreciative I would be! I truly need help; this is not a scam by any means to take people’s money!  I’m trying to stay positive and see the light in this dark tunnel. “Life is a long lesson in humility.” Even if I’m unable to receive the whole amount I’m still grateful for anything.  Sad Heart

paypal.me/NayJay30 

Cash App-$JminahB