Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kindly Help Finish my last Year of University.
Heart 
This letter is a formal appeal to you for help with the tuition fees to complete my University education. My name is Precious, a 23 year old girl from a small town in SA called Bethlehem. Life hasn’t been easy since we are a family of three and my mom is unemployed, we lived off from $90 from government grant. Luckily, in 2019 I was fortunate enough to land a bursary from the Government, which was enough to fund my tuition fees until I complete the course (3 years) and genuinely believed that my family situation will never be the same.
However, things turned for the worst in 2020 when my mother was diagnosed with corona Virus. I had to look after both my mom and my younger sister because they had no one but me, I had to make sure there are food in the house, my mom gets medication and my younger sister attend school. That is when I got a temporary retail job to support my family, for the first time in my life I felt like the world fell on my shoulder, I did not know who to turn to, did everything in my power to better the situation but I could not just do it on my own, at the same time I could not disappoint my mom so I went all out for them.

As a result I fell into deep depression and anxiety, I could not focus on my studies, failed and lost the bursary. By God’s grace I eventually gathered the strength to contact my school psychologist (George), religiously attended my session and claimed my life back. 

To complete my last year of University I need $6589,44, but any amount donated will be highly appreciated. I will continue to apply for grants and scholarships as well as financial aid for this year, but am requesting you to help me through this difficult time, so I don’t have to drop out of University. Please help me to change my family financial struggle and make my mother proud.

Thank you for the time and consideration you have given my situation. I would be happy to discuss any issue or if you are interested but need any sort of proof please contact me. I hope to hear from you soon and God bless you.
For donations and enquiries, I can be reached at (+27) 71-8289-881 (for calls)or My Personal and PayPal email: mlangenij53@gmail.com