Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HELP ME PAY FOR MY TUITION
hello I am in desperate need for help to pay for my university fees. I had a difficult time last year academically as I struggled to keep up with the second year work using online learning. i was depressed and ended up performing very poorly at school. I failed to meet the minimum requirements for readmission and got academically and financially excluded. I was able to appeal my case to the school and proved that i was really struggling and i did try my best to work as hard as I could, fortunately I got readmitted and permitted to register for the 2022 academic year which commences on Feb the 28th. unfortunately I still lost my bursary and i can not use my results from the past year to apply for a new one as they are not good. my plan is to work extremely hard during the first semester and use those results to apply for bursaries. some of you may be asking what will be different this year, how will i make sure that I avoid failing? well, i have already hit rock bottom and the only way for me now is up. I was neglecting my mental health before and now I have joined a monitored school program that will see to it that I receive counseling on a regular basis. the school is also moving towards a blended way of learning which will ease the burden for me as I found learning online to be very challenging. i believe all of that and extra determination on my end will help me to do well this year.

I am from South Africa and my university is located at a different province then where I live so I need urgent help with money for accommodation and meals as my family is poor and can not afford to give me money for rent and an allowance for the months while I wait for the Second semester results to come out and apply for a bursary. I also need money for registration which begins tomorrow. my total fees( tuition + accommodation and meals) for the year come up to 119 405 Rands which is $7853 but I will be grateful for whatever I can get, especially to cover accommodation and meals as I can sign an AOD for tuition until I get a bursary. your assistance will be greatly appreciated. a dollar goes a long way. I really need this degree as getting an education is my only option. please help.

My PayPal https://www.paypal.me/snethembaKubeka