Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Request for help
Hello everyone! I am going to be very honest with you I am requesting for help to pay off my personal debt. I am from the Philippines, a seafarer cadet by profession, I only earn enough to support my family. I am asking for help because last December 2020, I was sent home because of an illness. The company was great but the side effects of medicine had me staying in isolation and in steroid medication for a long time. I developed hypoglycemia, and needs to eat at least every hour or else I would vomit or shake or pass out. I don't want to burden my parents because of this because they are farmers and we only get by, so I did the stupidest thing I could have done. I trusted and borrowed funds from online lending apps. To make the long story short, I racked up 4000usd of debt before I was healed. I thought i could pay them already but fate dealt me with another hand, the typhoon (internationally named Rai), that destroyed our livelihood. Right now, I am waiting to go back on the ship and work again but I am being pressured by the loan sharks to pay my debt or they would call my company (which would mean unemployment for me). I am asking for those with kind heart to please help me pay it. I don't want to be in debt anymore and I want to recover financially and help my parents. please I am begging you all to help me. If you think this is a scam you may pm me and I am open to chat or do a zoom verification. 

paypal link: paypal.me/0jamb0406

Thank you and may you all stay safe.