Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Financial Issues. 20 Years Old; Single
Heart 
I am typing this donation request as a last ditch effort to get back on my feet. Like everyone else, life has been pretty crazy these past 24 months. For me personally, it has gotten overwhelming over the past 5 months. I have been hospitalized due to covid and also due to complications from being a type 1 diabetic. I have been through tough times before but nothing like this. As with anyone missing work for any reason, my bills have stacked up and I have fallen behind. I have been on my own since I was 16 so reaching out to family is not an option, unfortunately. This leads me here to ask for generosity from people I have never met before. I am trying to reach a goal of $2,000 in order to put myself in a situation to get my life back in order. I’ve tried getting student loans or grants and since I have no tax information or assistance with college from neither my mom or dad. In no way am I a beggar, or lazy person looking for others to take care of me, I’m just simply down at the moment and need a boost and low on funds no matter how hard I work. I am more than willing to repay any money that is donated, given acceptable negotiated terms. I would like to thank everyone for reading and helping out in any way that you can. Any funds can be sent to paypal.me/Kateisthebomb
I also have CashApp, Apple Pay, Venmo

Sincerely, Kate