Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help make this my year
I’m My fiancé just passed away leaving me and my 10 month old daughter rent is due And his last check never came because his partner decided to keep his share of $1500 ( he was a flooring installer it was a side job). My hours got severely cut due to COVID and day care is Impossible to find and afford especially with only my income now.  He had a massive stroke the day before Christmas Eve missing his daughters first Christmas soon to miss her first birthday. He loved her so much and she was attached to him like you wouldn’t believe.   Due to his passing some truths have surfaced breaking my heart even more.  I have no family and his family has cut me out almost completely which I would have never seen coming.  I would like to get out of this town as there’s nothing here for me really anymore but I’ll be lucky if my car makes it to the gas station with the amount of gas that’s in it. Or I’ll be lucky to not get stuck in the street because my tires are anything but winter friendly and I constantly have to put air in them.  Baby is in need of diapers and food soon And assistance won’t kick in soon enough.  Help me make 2022 my year!

PayPal is @jadeness1867

Thank you