Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please if you can, help me I'm down but not out?
I am currently sitting in the dark of a friend's house physically and mentally drained .. on the verge of emotionally numb. I'll say this first I am/was very thankful for a place my head. As of now I'm homeless. Eviction papers were sent and a date was set to be out. That day was today. I have no place to go . 
If you are able to help me (thank❤️ you ) I would like to explain and show you a 
 glimpse of unfortunate events from my last 2 years the quickest way I can manage . 

I'm 34 love to travel and love to Help people. 
 2 years ago my husband and I separated. 
We had been together for 15 years. I inspired and encouraged him to start his own business. I actually started working with him after while .  Well, in a nutshell I was told he wanted a divorce. I was completely naive . I put all my eggs in his basket . 
My car his name , Business his.. I was supposed to leave for 
my life long dream of going to Europe was the same week all this happened. 
I say that to say everything was paid for and I couldn't go. I was crushed and devastated. I was not in a good place and I gave everything up. Might I add 
This happened at the very start of COVID-19 pandemic. 

I have not been able to get back on my feet . 
Working here and there . I have not been able to save up enough  to pay for my own place in 2 years!!  Something always comes up to dip into my savings.
I did save enough for a car . 
That needed my savings more than I did I guess. 
So I stay with friends or sleep in my car. 
My car quit on me and I lost my job. 

Leads me to my current situation but this time I have no savings . No friends around and I don't know what to do. 
I have called all the programs for people in my situation . Lots of friendly people that cant help me . 
My area doesn't have a shelter or transportation to a shelter. 

I'm asking for any help to get me back on my feet. Please.. 
A night $100ish or  a week 600ish and a taxi to get there . Would be awesome! I can somehow  get my car working again . If it doesn't get towed off the property.

I'm down but I promise it's not from lack of trying. The hand Ive been delt has made me stronger and more aware the supposed help for people isn't there . I will trust in my Savior Jesus to make a way even when I can't see it. 

Thank you from the bottom of my heart if you can . And if you can't I understood .. believe me

Any advice is welcomed please but don't be mean . I can't take it right now. 
Thanks 
https://www.paypal.me/semisweetA