Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
please help me save my dogs from narc ex
Hi, 
If you’re reading this thank you for even reading. 

In January of 2017 I moved into my first house with my boyfriend and my two dogs BamBam and Pebbles. Over time I started to notice how abusive my boyfriend was and we fought all of the time, he was emotionally and physically abusive and would hurt me and when that stopped working he switched to the dogs. I’m not sure why I stayed looking back now, but I believed he would change and blamed myself for a lot of the abuse. 

Pebbles died in 2020 of kidney failure, she’d had puppies (I kept one) meaning I was still in the house with him and 2 dogs and nowhere to turn. He kept me isolated from my friends and family, I had no one and nothing. Any money I got he was in control of and I was a prisoner in my own house.  I saved up as much as I could in secret and planned to leave and never look back. With what little money I had and a dream I started packing my stuff. 

He found out and was obviously mad and angry, he beat me black and blue and threw me out of the house without any of my possessions, including my dogs. I’ve tried everything I can to get them back and now he’s demanding money. He wants £2000 for both of the dogs (how much each of them would be worth as puppies). I’ve contacted the police but I don’t have proof of ownership, all of the documents are in the house and he won’t let me in to get anything. I have as many pictures of the dogs as he does and they’re so scared of him they listen to his every word. 

I’m so scared for my dogs safety that I don’t know what to do my credit history is non existent because I’ve never been in charge of my own money that I can’t get a loan, I’ve asked what little family I have left and no one can help out. It would take me so long to save the money and I really can’t afford it I’ve exhausted every option. My dogs have been with him now for 5 months, all he tells me is that they’re still alive and if I want to see them he wants his money. 

https://paypal.me/caitmoran

Seriously any little helps.