Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'M BEGGING FOR HELP
Heart 
I am in desperate need of your help, all of my family members got COVID a few months ago and I have no one to rely on but to loan through apps with high interest.

I know this is something not to be proud of at that time, but I have no choice but to help my family live.  We all survived but it left me with tons of loans.

I am begging for someone to help me or loan me. I wish I have a computer to get extra work but I only have a phone.

I am even having anxieties, waking up shaking and crying because I don't know what to do. They won't even allow me to pay in installments and they keep on harrasing me and threaten to go to our house.

Aside from that my brother also have a remaining balance of $6000 hospital bill the orignal amount of this is $20,000 he was in a critical situation when he was hit with covid. And I do not want to stress him if he knew about my problem because he is needing money his self.

Please I am begging for someone to help me. I am the provider of my family and I am sick.

my paypal is paypal.me/emotionalbeing

I will be forever grateful of your help. PM me if you also want to loan me money and I am willing to pay in installments. I tried to loan in banks to cover up all my debt but I was declined because of the low credit score I have.

I really wish someone will help me. Please I am begging you.

https://www.paypal.me/emotionalbeing