Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Donation help needed please
Hi I am asking for help to get me and my kids through Christmas I know this is a long shot but I really am outta time and ideas to try get Christmas sorted I know alot of people are the same but I am asking if anyone can or is in a position to help a mother out please help me things have really caught up on me and I'm doing my best to keep ontop but I am struggling to pay bills to keep the car on the road for school runs im out of tax need tyres haven't even started Christmas and I'm at the end of the mental state with pressure family circumstances with a very sick member has all my time and I'm doing everything to keep my head above water everything I'm doing needs to be done the struggle I face and will face i know will get me to a point I cant fix I have no saving or money at all what I get barely pays rent and gas and esb if any1  can help at all please just even consider hearing me out im honest I just got no job now and I will pay it forward help who I can as I know im not the only mother out here tbat will have a bad Christmas and this is not OK for my kids please help me out if you need anymore details please email me 

https://www.paypal.me/IMorey987