Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please help me to pay off my family debt...
Hello everyone who reads this, I have a family debt that i need to pay off, which is right now 2000 euros, and i just dont have that kind of money, i am barely keeping up with monthly needs, i can have at most around 50 euros on the side per month, so basicly to pay off that kind of debt it would take me around 3 years, and the problem is there is interest in bank which will grow, so in 3 years i would need to pay off a lot more, so basicly i would never get out of it. The problem is i could lose my home, due to my country laws, and i could end up with nothing at all, so im trying these kinds of websites, for fundraisers, to try and ask for some help. Right now, i need 2000 euros to pay it off. I hope that this will see enough people to help me, literally any little kind of help is going to mean the world to me... If 2000 people would pay a euro each i would get out of this crisis....
Im hoping that there is someone willing to help, i literally dont have any way to repay you, all i can give you is my gratitude and knowledge that you helped me literally with my life... I really, really hope that this will work and that there will be enough people to help me out... Thank you all in advance!

Oh and yeah, im using friends PayPal so if anyone wants to help by paying directly to it, you can do it i think with this shortcut paypal.me/VukMoney

I'm hoping for the best...