Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lost our Home needing help
Hello and thank you for taking your time to read my request. My name is Michael Nelson I am here today asking for help to purchase a RV or travel trailer for a home.My wife and I where given a week to move from our place and I have recently lost my job due to a illness. We have been renting a room from a friend since the beginning of Covid. I worked in the Automotive and Industrial Industry we were considered a essential asset so we remained open all throughout the pandemic at times putting in 12 hr days and working 11 days just to get 1 day off. And if I had to do it again I wouldn't hesitate to. My health started to go down about 8 months into the pandemic I still continued working up until September at that point it had become to painful to continue and at that time my employer let me go. I am asking for help to buy a RV or travel trailer for my wife and I to live in I have found a few in the Florida area where we live for under five grand. We have to be out by the 18 of this month we had been told in November we had until January 11.Any help would be deeply appreciated for we don't have any place to go or the resources to come up with 1st last and deposit. Again my wife and I would like to thank you finding time to read our posting God bless you and your family and hope that your Holidays are filled with joy and happiness and for a Happy and healthy New Year. Thank you Michael and Mary Nelson