Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mumma really needs help (two baby girls)
Heart 
Hi all!

So I could really really use some help and I would be so appreciative of anything you can offer. I have a baby girl who just turned one on the 13th November and I have just had my second baby girl on the 19th November at 35 weeks. We are currently in temporary accommodation as our landlord sold our house and we had to move back in with family until we luckily got put in to this place in september. we are really struggling financially at the moment and we are having to use food banks as we are expected to move into our new place in January and are having to start from scratch again with our babies, let alone 5 weeks earlier than expected! My fiance unfortunately can't work at the moment as he has had to become my carer since I got pregnant with my first daughter due to ongoing medical conditions that worsened in pregnancy and never got better (despite being on medication) and universal credit have just taken over £200 out of our money without my consent or knowledge and so this month is really difficult. Luckily our SSE bill is paid quarterly otherwise we wouldn't even be able to afford our gas and electric which is obviously a huge neseccity with two babies under two. If anyone could help us with just a little something towards giving my girls a better Christmas I would be extremely grateful. 

My PayPal is https://www.paypal.me/MissMMitchell 

I would be happy to send you proof if required for anything you want to know please ask