Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Christmas help for my babies please.
Heart 
This year unfortunately has not been a good year for my family as my husband and I have struggled with getting new jobs after being laid of by covid previously. We thought things were going well until covid hit our family hard once again and it took my father from me on September 28th of this year. It took everything we had to make sure he was able to be laid to rest and once again we felt like we were starting over. I am 26 years old, lost both of my parents and have 2 girls 6 and 8. My husband just tested positive for covid 2 weeks ago and we both had to miss 2 weeks of work with no pay so close to the holidays. We now have no Christmas money to be able to buy anything for our children. I'm not asking for much just a few presents for them Is all. I am not worried about myself or my husband, we don't need anything, I just worry about them.  They are such good kids and have gone through a lot and I don't want them to have to suffer. If you could find it in your heart to help, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you .
Cashapp $brimoffett321
Paypal @bribabyxx