Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nothing seems to be going right
I’m a single mom of two kids. I split up with my youngest sons dad this year in April and had to move out after living there over 2 years. My son is about to be 1 on Dec 10 and my daughter is 10. Mins you, I had been on medical leave and barely back to work when this happened. I had nothing but a couple hundred dollars to my name. I got a hotel and had to make something happen. I’m now self employed successfully. I got a place for my kids and I, had to completely furnish it with everything down to the most simple things. I pay daycare, and all my other bills like car payment, insurance, etc as well. Well I financed some things with a barely okay credit score that I now have raised even higher. So moral of the story is It’s crunch time and I’m overwhelmed. My Facebook deposits are behind and my bank has went negative three days in a row. I’ve blew thru the savings I saved and I don’t have a lot of people to call. I don’t have many friends or family. I’m always at home with my kids. Christmas is right behind my sons birthday and I don’t have it. I don’t have a tree. I don’t qualify for financial help from the state for food or housing. I’m barely managing to keep food on the table. I just want to breathe and relax and then work on my business I’m wanting to start. A little backstory, I’m a recovering meth addict, a domestic abuse survivor, and just got home from prison in 2019 after serving 4 years. I’m currently the best version of myself. I’d never turn back. But it’s hard being a felon I barely got a place and I’ll never work the jobs I would love. Please help a lady out.9&