Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Domestic violence survivor
Heart 
A little bit about my situation and why my children and I am praying and asking for help. A few months back my ex partner attacked me, kicked me in the stomache I escaped and went to the hospital & was medivcated to Seattle. I had internal bleeding had to have emergency surgery when I woke up I had no spleen. I am recovering now physically & emotionally. Another week and I will be released to go look for work.meenwhile all the bills are piling up. Also Christmas is just around the corner. My oldest daughter has stepped up andhas been paying what bills she can .She even managed to get her brothers one Christmas present. She is exhausted working at home to take care of me and her brothers while she works during the day and does her high school on line at nite after she takes care of everyone. The boys and I would like to get her something nice for Christmas for all her hard work. Also she has 2 cats that need to be fixed .That alone cost $300  She can't afford that at the moment paying my bills. So even if I got a job next week It wouldn't be in time for Christmas. So please find it in your heart to help our family in this time of need. Thank you,  Tina&kids