Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In need of temporary assistance
I am a single mom of a four-year-old autistic boy. I was with his father for 14 years until he had a heart attack on our front porch. Our son was 15 months old at the time and was in his lap when his father passed. I heard my son screaming and ran outside to see my son trying to slap his father awake. For two years, I could not work. I suffered and still suffer from very severe depression. I finally got a job. I make fairly decent money. I began dating an old friend of mine, I have known him for over 10 years and trust in him. I gave him access to my checking account. I trusted him and he promised not to steal all of my money. He did and says that he did not lie, he just simply changed his mind. He took my paycheck and my Christmas bonus. I am going to lose my house. I have no heat in my house. I have no help from any family. Because I was home when my fiancé died, ever you be blames me for his death. I worked very hard to pick myself back up for my son and myself and I never expected my long time friend and boyfriend to betray me as he did. My house will be foreclosed on at the end of the year if I do not come up with $3000. My paycheck and my Christmas bonus would have been enough to cover that amount. It is going to cost $500 to have my heat turned back on. I currently have no money for groceries. I don’t know what to do. My son is a very special little boy. Although he has been diagnosed with autism, he is a mathematical genius. I absolutely hate to ask for money. But, I have no friends and I have no family. My car broke down, and I have been walking to work. My son got a scholarship for a very good daycare which is located within a few blocks of my work office. Thankfully, one of the ladies at his daycare is kind enough to pick him up in the mornings and drive him home for me in the evenings. I walk about 2 miles to my office in the mornings and I walk back home in the evenings.All I am asking for is the 3000 to help me pay my mortgage up so that I don’t lose my house. I am also asking for the $500 to turn my heat back on. That should include the amount due plus the fees for restoring the service. I have always been one to help others when they need it. I believe this is part of the reason why I am in the financial jam that I am in. Everyone that I have helped in the past has refused to help me. A few years ago I loaned a friend $1000 because she told me she had a sick grandmother. She lied to me. When I tried to ask for it back, she blocked me on Facebook. I have no way to get her to repay me. If anyone could please help me, I promise to pay it forward. I haven’t had this job for very long, but it is a good job. If I can get back on my feet, I will have enough to pay it forward and help others. My son’s father was a scientist. He worked in cancer research and contributed to saving countless lives. His research was actually approved for clinical years prior to his death. He was published in a medical journal. We both have college degrees. I am not doing this to steal money from anyone. I am ashamed to ask for help. But, I have run out of all other options. I don’t want to lose my son. I don’t want him to have a horrible Christmas. I was not able to give him a good Thanksgiving. It was just me and him and his favorite food, pepperoni hot pockets. If anyone is willing to help, I would greatly appreciate it. I would pay you back as soon as I am back on my feet again. I just have no family or friends to turn to for help. It was hard enough losing my fiancé at 14 years, but to have all of my loved ones turn against me and blame me for his death because I was home and I was unable to perfect his heart attack hurts my heart. I will never forgive myself. I will never stop thinking about what I could’ve done that day to prevent his death. I would join him in death if I did not have our foyer old to think about. He really is a math genius, and one day, he is going to be someone who will make a great breakthrough to improve the world when he grows up. Please help me nurture that an d help me make sure he has everything he needs to be the success I know he will be. Thank you for your time. This isn’t easy. I’m ashamed to ask for help. I must set my pride aside and do what I can for my son. He has been trough so much by still keeps a smile on his face. I admire him so much. Thanks again, and I wish you and all of your families an amazingly fabulous holiday. God bless.