Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Struggling
My name is Barb Im 44yrs old I had a heart attack on Feb. 14,2021. and had a Stent put in since then I have other health issues and my family and I are really struggling on paying are rent to putting propane in the tank to the other bills that are pilling up and i just can not get caught up. That is why I am asking for for your help even just a little bit will go a long way!  Thank you so much are family really appreciates everything 
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          paypal.me/BarbaraRetcher