Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HELP MY HEALTH IS FAILING
[attachment=762]
                    LETTER FOR FINANCIAL ASSISTANT
I am Odebode Samson by name, a very religious Christianity and a Nigerian by nationality.
I suffer an Epileptic ailment immediately I finished my primary school and proceed to continues
My secondary school education. Due to this epileptic ailment I was transferred from one school to
Another and it took me time to complete my high school studies.
Presently I am married with four kids (3 male and 1 female) No company or organisation has been able to offer me any job because of my health condition. Epilepsy do make me to fall on the ground, remain unconscious with saliva coming out from my mouth for up to 45mins or less.
This has cause a lot of shame to me in the society making me to lose my job, friends and even my relatives stay distance away from me including my house wife has divorce me. This reactions occurs severally when the weather is cold, going through physical or mental stress or rainy seasons
I am on anti-epilepsy drug/medication such as carbamazepine, tegretol and sodium valproate but faces lots of trauma and this world is completely different to me because of lack of freedom i.e. inability to walk or go to anywhere I wish. I am very good in photo editing, digital media and photography but I need a start-up for photo studio which will help me to develop my career.