Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trying to save my home and my life
My ex of over 8 yrs became homeless, and came to my home and asked could he stay that night, next day I told him he can't stay here, he asked could he stay another night, well that went on for weeks, he would leave for a month or two and then pop up out the blue at my home needing to stay somewhere..I started getting very aggravated because he started becoming controlling and would not leave my home and became entitled like he owned MY property..it got so bad that he went behind my back and got mail at my adress. I started fearing for my life in my own home when he got physically abusive and when I called the cops NOTHING would get done because he would pull out his mail and make me try to look crazy, and then laugh in my face when the the cops said "since he is a resident here we can't do anything to him" it was a living nightmare, I became a depressed and a stranger or prisoner in my own home. He did so much mental and physical damaged, that even tho I finally got a permanent restraining order against him Aug 2021 I still have a lot to repair, a long with repairing my life...I have been paying for land clearing because he would not put my deck back on my mower he took off without my permission of course, and I could not find anyone to come fix it for me so I could mow my property and it got out of control that it was beyond mowing, it costed $65 a hour to get that done. I have paid 1k to replace my duct work because he would act like he was fixing it and would rig it and tell me he needed large sums of money to repair it so I trusted he was repairing it, he never did he just taped a few holes, my repairman showed me how bad it was from him lying to me and not fixing it ..I have had it replaced, the land clearing and duct work was a lot of money, but I still have a lot more to fix, he took over my bedroom that is an add-on and I was saving money to get AC and heat installed to that room, so I did not sleep in it, because it got too hot or too cold, but I still had my stuff all nice in there and would go in there to get clothes, shoes, etc, well since he was untouchable as he thought, he literally took over my bedroom and destroyed it he literally has bottles and cups of urine all over my room, my wall and window is ruined because he put a window unit in the window that was too small and not made for a window unit. He has destroyed all my doors in my home, some widows, walls, floors, he would just destroy my property and I could do nothing. He would steal my car while I tried to sleep which was very hard to do living with a tyrant, he finally wrecked my lil car that I have to repair, the whole front has been wrecked, which put a hole in the AC condensor and costed me a new AC compressor, I have bought all the parts, but haven't had it fixed yet, I just have to repair my damaged home and car, I'm doing everything I can to fix stuff, but it's costing me more than I have or can save up, my home is not a mansion, but it is mine and I worked hard to keep it in decent shape as well as my car, only to have someone that I didnt even want to help, but since he is the father to all my daughters, I agreed for a couple of days, not over a year to help, and my BIG heart almost costed me EVERYTHING, including my life that he threatened me with all the time until he finally threatened to kill me in front of my oldest, including asking her could he do it..I honestly do not feel safe because I have no security, due to my back door not shutting from being busted open so many times, I would love to get securtiy cameras installed to feel safer. I now had to rescue my oldest and grand daughter from being homeless and I feel like a failing mom, because I can't get my home repaired, and I dont like that they have to be here in this condition, I have more videos of before and afters of some things he has done, if I'm able to post them..I been doing this all alone, but now I don't know what to do any more, one good thing that happened is my ex admitted to damaging a lot of my property under oath, of course lied about the death threat, but the judge seen right through him lying, also I had lots of before and after proof of damages via videos/pics, and he granted me a permanent restraining order at my first hearing, which I am for ever grateful...I am still fixing what I'm able to afford, but the big repairs is unreachable for me. I will benefit greatly to finally having a lil peace of mind and feel safe, funds will be for repairs for my home and vehicle. I really need to start repairs soon as possible due to the conditions of the damages, I will put the love offerings on all the repairs for home and vehicle..I will truly from the bottom of my heart be very grateful and thankful for any support, it would mean so much to me. I have not had to reach out for help in a very long time and this would mean the world to me knowing I am doing the right thing by reaching out instead of putting my life and the life of my daughter and grand daughter in harms way because I was too affraid to admit I need support or too affraid to ask for help...

Sincerely,

https://gofund.me/b3735f78