Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Last Hope...
Hello, my name is David. I just now learned of this as an option, so in one last cry for help, I pray this will be all I could hope for! 

I am currently in the Los Angeles area, where I have been taking care of my mother who had Lupus. I lost my sister and my father last year to COVID, and she was all I had left. She went to join them the night before last, and I am left having to handle all of the funeral arrangements, legalities, etc... My work, which was already slowed down, has been halted by this overwhelming process, and I simply do not have enough money to cover all of my bills. 

I am humbly asking for $300.00, payable to my PayPal link provided below, and there are no words in diction that would ever come close to describing my gratitude and blessings for anyone who might could help me with this! I know she is better off where she is now, and I want her to look down and know that I have everything handled. I thank you for reading this, and I'm certain that my mother does, too! God bless you!

paypal.me/DLG1975