Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Struggling with insurance and student depts
Heart 
Hi there, my name is Róbert and I live in the winter wonderland of Iceland.
I know there are people out there who need more help than I do, so please if you want to help someone out, check out other people who are struggling more than I am.

These past two years have been hard financially for me and for a lot of other people. I had a part time job for those two years while studying. I had a student loan that I had to pay in full my second year because I failed a class. And now I finally have a good full time job, but I still can’t enjoy my earnings because I have so many depts on my back. I appreciate every single one of you, just for reading this. It’s good to get it off my chest somehow, not just hold it all in and pretend everything is fine. My family has been able to help but I haven’t told them about all the depts because I don’t want them to go broke just by helping me pay off my depts. I also lost my stepdad in May, was a very difficult time. Not only did we go through a loss of a loved one, so much terrible stuff came up after that. I don’t think I should share the details on that on here. I hope anyone who is going through tough times can relate in anyway to my words and know that you are not alone.
Getting this off my chest felt good, and if anyone is thinking of helping me out I highly appreciate that and wish you the best in everything you do.
Love, Róbert [Image: 2764.png]

https://www.paypal.me/rnikulasson