Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Asking for help for myself and child.
I was in a big wreck where my vehicle was totalled 
I had to move from one city to a different city to a hotel where I could be close to work since I could no longer drive. I have been trying to save to move but its been difficult. I still have no vehicle so I uber everywhere or walk but since it's getting colder we can't walk to much anymore. I have bad credit and it will take me more money to move than normal since I do not have a cosigner or roommates to move with me. I don't have family that has money to help that I could pay back so I'm seeking else where. I do work full time but because I have a child its hard for me to get another full time job and I do not own a computer or laptop to be able to work online. We have been in the hotel for months and didn't realize how hard it would be to be able to move out of the situation with no vehicle, bad credit and only making so much money monthly. I'm looking for help financially to hopefully have a chance to move into a permanent home and have a good holiday for my little one and myself. As well as to get into a vehicle. With anyone willing or able to help it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you, **cashapp- $Buttercup825. **paypal- @JB1315.