Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please help me, any donations will be very much appreciated
Heart 
Hello I am trying to raise the money to replace a bike which was stolen from me, the thieves smashed the door open and managed to steal my bike which I heavily rely on for my main means of travel (i am not covered through insurance) of course I called the police who weren't at all helpful, there was footprints on the door from where the thieves kicked it and the housing have cctv (they won't show me it, the police have to request it) however the police haven't even been out to speak to me or check the cctv (the break in happened in the early hours of Monday & I reported first thing as soon as I found out what had happened) I only found out because my next door neighbour sent me a message asking me if I was in & telling me she awoke with a fright to a very loud bang & saw 2 people dressed in black (I was asleep & wasn't woken up) she phoned the police at the time but no officers came out. This couldn't have come at a worse time as I'm only just managing to make ends meet as it isv& with Christmas fast approaching there's just no way I can afford it, I can't afford to use public transport every day either & I can't walk as it's simply too far. I suffer from asthma and walking too far can start it off, riding my bike however is ideal for me as it doesn't affect my asthma & it's free to get about. I've scoured sites for people giving bikes away for free but I'm having no joy, please help me & restore my faith in human kindness, anything will be greatly appreciated & I happy to update if/when I am able to get a bike, thank you for reading & thank you in advance for any help offered to me xxxXxxx My PayPal link is https://paypal.me/deanne2313?country.x=GB&locale.x=en_GB