Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Overwhelmed and need help
So here’s the short version: I am not coping well, very overwhelmed! In the several months I’ve had neck surgery ( disc replacement ) bought a newer truck my boyfriend landed an awesome job things were looking good. With in a month boyfriend looses job, boyfriend gets arrested, I get evicted from my apartment. Still dealing with back spasms and recovery from the disc replacement surgery I am limited at work. I am currently living day to day with negative amounts in my checking even after getting my paycheck. Avoiding phone calls from bill collectors. I’m sure there are coming to repo my truck, I am going and donating plasma to pay for gas to keep my job. I feel like a complete dumbass, failure, scared a lil. I do not qualify for any kind of assistance from the normal programs because I do have a good job. I don’t know what else to do. Side gig jobs? It takes some time to get those established. I am trying! 
If anyone could possibly help a little it would be appreciated. If you could help or pass along my cash app that would be great as well. 

Cash.app/ $Sherbers029

Thank you in advance
Sheri