Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Thank you so much in advance!
Rainbow 
Hi my name is Kristen and my partner Paris and I have fallen on hard times. We're both very spiritual people...we both have lengthy background stories and have been thru plenty of life's tribulations. We're truly on paths of self realization and are just humbly at the service of our fellow people and the universe....I'll speak for myself in saying I'm very optimistic about the future and I have a strong faith in humanity, despite everything I've been through. We have recently fallen into the homeless category and we are still for the most part content.....we just need help with a few of life's essentials while we figure out our paths and our callings, so that we can spend our time and  energy on our self discovery and on trying to inspire hope and faith in others. We thankfully have a vehicle but it's not doing so good. We probably have about 1000 dollars worth of service needed to have it running at optimum levels for the winter. Seeing as how it's where we sleep, and here in Denver, Colorado our Winters are cold and long, we definitely need to have it running. Other than that we are happy and content with anything else the universe presents to us. Thank you in advance for every person who took the time to hear me out and for any donations please know it will be exponentially appreciated and when in a better position will also be paid forward. God Bless and message me for my cash tag please and thank you.