Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
~*Full time Student Needs Immediate Help*~
[attachment=746][attachment=746]I want to start by saying that I hope everyone is having a great & safe Halloween tonight!!   I am coming on here as a last attempt for a real blessing.  I am a full time student earning my Bachelors Degree in Computer Science from Strayer University.  I lost my job due to covid in July and its been really hard since then.  I owe back rent in the amount of 1135 dollars & I have an eviction hearing in the morning.  I have until then to pay my landlord what I am behind.  I recently got a new job and hoped with that and my financial aid refund that I would not only catch up, but I would get ahead a little bit.  Not thinking, I added another class to my current schedule & that reduced my financial aide refund by 346 dollars.  So I am short a total of 313 dollars.  I have applied for Texas Rent Relief but was denied because I have a job and am enrolled in school full time.  I would think being in school would definitely qualify me, because college tuition isnt cheap, but it lowers chances of being approved for rent & utility assistance.  Go figure!

If there is anyone out there who has the means and the heart to assist me, I would be so thankful & promise to pay back as soon as I finish school.  In less than a year.   Thank you all for your support, for this platform, and for taking the time to read my post.

I do have cash app and my tag is $SaydieBaeBae.  

Thank you & God Bless You All

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!