Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just a few bucks short for rent this month, that's all, would appreciate a lot.
I live in central europe, and currently i'm short for 75 dollars to pay my rent (converting them from my local currency ofc). I'll soon start a full stack developer course, wich ripped me out of money, since the minimum wage here is around 320 dollars, rent is 240 and course was 330/month' 12 months and i did payed upfront for the first one, so ripped me for most of my savings . I maybe  look like a random stranger begging for money, life indeed is hard for everyone, and i'm not going to start an emotional story, worst case i can move back with my parents but that would mean i'll never start that course (i am far away drom home). The reason of my unemployment is that i worked on minimum wage for years and just wasted time and taked wrong paths. I'll get my job back anyway so i can continue the rest of the course but i didn't find anything in this ghosttown, but sure will until the other payment. Any amount will be really apreciated! I'm anyway putting every penny in the jar. We can keep in touch after, just let me know, if you remain anonymous, thanks a lot for your help! Take care!