Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Desperate for help! Recently widowed single mom
Hi, I’m posting one more time in hopes that someone will please help my children and I. I am a single mom of three kids, their father recently passed away and it has turned our world upside down. I work full time but with his death I have fallen behind and am drowning. I am currently looking for a second job, but I am behind on rent, bills, my car engine blew last month so now I have no car as well. I still have 4 days until payday and my baby has 3 diapers left,Tomorrow is my son’s birthday and I don’t even know what I’m going to do because my last paycheck went towards the rent. I don’t have really any family to help me and I’m just trying to keep things stable for my kids who are still dealing with their dad dying. If there is anyone who can help us out anything helps at this point, I would be so incredibly grateful. I have always given back when I’m in the position and I will again in the future but right now I am really in desperate need for myself and my kids. Thanks for taking the time to read this. God bless 
PayPal:https://www.paypal.me/angelab4444
CashApp: $abjag444