Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Single Mother in Abusive Relationship
I never thought, Id be on a website like this begging strangers to help me out. Recently, I moved in with the father of my child and have seen a side I've never seen before. He gets drunk almost everyday, comes home and says his going to kill me, chokes me and pushes me to the floor. I will put out there that he has never put his hands on our child and once I get away I will be pressing charges. I have it all recorded in my phone that he doesn't know about. I know some people find this hard to believe but I have to try. I'm about $5,000 in credit card debt because he has racked them up with his drinking. I plan to pay those off sometime soon and cancel them, hopefully without him getting to mad. I then will be saving almost $3,000 to be able to move almost 2000+ miles away. We already have a place to stay so its just getting us out there that I am begging for help. I normally don't do this but the sooner I am able to leave the better. If this continues I don't know what will happen. I just want to thank anyone that donates in advance and I will be posting receipts and updates in the replies below with the things Ill be paying off and getting with the money. 

PM me for my email
Venmo: Lking0127
Cashapp: Lking0127