Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATE IN NEED OF FINANCIAL HELP TO CONTINUE MY EDUCATION
Greetings, I am a high school graduate of class 2021 requesting financial help so that I maybe able to continue my education. My parents don't care about me. My father has a new spouse who has been living with us who abusing me(mentally and physically) I explained this to my mother but she only brushed it off. She recently had a son with her new spouse who ill treats her but she has never tried to get out of the situation. I was raped 3 years ago I was depressed, I felt empty as if I was in a glass box suffocating. Eventually my parents found out and all they did was shout and tell me it was my fault. My dad has always been selfish and self absorbent when he out about what happened and the fact that I had a infection he complained about the money he had to spend but didn't ask if I was okay. They both still blame but I have accepted it and I am focusing on my education and would appreciate any amount of money to help me. I am presuing a career in Automotive Engineering. I am trying to get into a school which could train me in that area as well as going to flight school, and maybe in the long run to migrate to a differentcountry to further my education. Some might say I'm lying but I am so frustrated, desperate, alone, tired of not being able to move forward, having absolutely no one to depend on. would appreciate the help given to me. THANK YOU ??. 

This is my PayPal: https://www.paypal.me/PBthorn